TechConnect Hosts “Winning With An Enchanted Brand” Jan. 12
Great entrepreneurs create great brands.
Join TechConnect West Virginia on Wednesday, January 12 at 10 a.m. and get the inside scoop on powerful branding from Jane Cavalier, CEO and Founder of BrightMark Consulting and one of the country’s leading brand experts. This opportunity is made possible as part of “TechWrx West Virginia,” a project funded by the U.S. EDA and the State of West Virginia.
Jane will share triumphs, challenges and first-hand lessons from branding new companies, global enterprises, government agencies and non-profits. She’ll explore real world brand successes from Snapple, Samsung, US Naval Air Systems Command, Johnson & Johnson and more.
Join us for this unique opportunity to learn the basics of how to build a powerful enchanted brand that will propel your business forward and amplify the value of your company.
- Why branding is a fundamental business strategy and not marketing
- How a brand improves fundraising and valuation
- Why branding is essential for technology products and services
- Powerful brand examples and what makes them work
- Most common mistakes made in branding
- The ABC’s of Enchanted Branding
- Steps you need to take to build a powerful enchanted tech brand
You can register for this on-line discussion here. This free meeting is made possible by the generous support of the U.S. Economic Development Administration and the State of West Virginia.