2012 Energy and Innovation Conference
Hilton Garden Inn - Pittsburgh/Southpointe
This event will bring together regional manufacturers, key business leaders, leading scientists, venture capitalists, and environmentalists from the region and will provide a forum to accelerate technology development and assist in commercializing new technologies and products.
What to look forward to at this two-day event:
- Showcase the benefits of collaborative research programs
- Provide “How to” informative sessions for industry on ways to partner with the NETL-RUA for commercialization; including best practices and available resources and funding
- Offer technical break-out sessions in the areas of Shale Gas, Materials Design and Development, Process Design as well as Integration and Optimization
- Brief technical overviews will be provided by NETL-RUA researchers, as well as panel sessions focused around manufacturing needs and issues
- Poster sessions each day will showcase the current research projects at NETL-RUA, with plenty of networking time built into the agenda
This is a unique opportunity to connect with stakeholders from various disciplines on the various approaches and strategies needed for moving technological innovations into the commercial arena!
Please visit http://netldev.netl.doe.gov/events/energy-innov-conf for conference details and agenda.